0

Upcycled Pringles for Kids Advent Calendar

Last Christmas marked the last time for my son to have and to open an advent calendar.  He is now 11 years old and he understands that we will not be preparing a kiddie advent calendar for him.  He is sad but at the same time he feels like a real big boy.  Oh yeah, he still want to have a box of chocolate advent calendar one can buy in groceries but the problem would be is that he wants one pack a day which in turn serves as his advent calendar.  I don't think I will approve of that request - too much sweet for him =)

Anyway, last Christmas 2013 I gathered all the empty pringles canisters which I have been saving for 1 whole year.  Obviously we love Pringles hehehehehe.  I chose some funky and bright Christmas lightweight cardstock and wrap each canister then accentuated with heart and round doilies, using gliittered gold wrapper I punched gingerbread border using EK Success then numbered clips =)   He enjoyed opening each one everyday for 24 days and loved the items found inside, too =)  The upcycled canisters served as decors at our kitchen window =)

Simple, easy, and sparkly!




 Thanks for dropping by!



0 comments:

Back to Top