0

Christmas Card Toppers in 3 Themes

Are you doing December Daily?  Is it your first time? 

I have finally decided to make my very first December Daily this year.  I opted not to buy any materials for this project to make use of what I have in stock which I can honestly say very limited indeed.  Oh well, a true artist will survive no matter how limited the resources are, right?  So, since late last week I spent hours in creating some toppers for my DD and at the same time for my Project Life pages.  I made 3 different sets and each set I created 2 because I planned to share 1 set of each theme in our RAK group at Facebook.  Oh which reminds me that few hours from now I will choosing the winners =)

Here's the RED set:



Here's the GOLD set:



 Here's the SILVER set:


 One set of each theme is mine because I added Swedish wordings =)

Thanks for viewing !

until then.....



0 comments:

Back to Top