0

Polaroid Frames Cut from Cricut (RAK)

Good afternoon everyone!  It's a beautiful Sunday here in Sweden that I took a long walk 3x this day.  It would have been perfect if our dog Kasper is still alive.  This kind of weather he loves and would literally drag me for long walks.

Anyway, I still played with my Cricut today and once again made use of scraps and yes, I played with Small Tlak Frames & Tags Cratridge.  I just LOVE the cartridge coz everything is in it and perfect for Project Life pages.  Honestly, the reason why I am motivated to play with my Cricut lately is because I want to fulfill fellow crafters wishes.  Some of them don't have a machine and based on the wishlist they want particular cuts either from Cricut or Silhouette.  Going through the wishlist, luckily I have the carts to make some cuts =)

My project this day is just to cut some polaroid frames.  I did cut ALL the available said frames and will be packing it for mailing.  Here are the frames:


 Oh I even made some teeny weeny tags, too.  I had frustration when I cut these cuties so maybe I should buy the Cricut Explore so that small cuts are clean and crisp!


Here are the frames each laid down for easy viewing.  Something went wrong with the words but I did cut each of the same size.

Above frames were cut at 4" each

Now, the following frames were cut at 3 3/4" each:







I think I will be cutting more for my personal use =)  But now I have to cook dinner so no Cricut Play for an hour or so.

Happy Crafting =)


0 comments:

Back to Top