0

Mini Cameras from Small Talk Frames & Tags Cartridge

Last night while preparing dinner I played with my latest cart Small Talk Frames and Tags Cartridge.  My first cut was the camera.  I find it so cute and perfect for Project Life cards as an embellishment.  The cardstock I used are just leftovers so I had to cut it one by one instead of auto fill.  I made assorted colors and white to the size of 1 1/4" then added crystal stickles on the lens portion of each camera.  All in all I made 48 pieces.  It's a lot for a first batch so a portion will be given to someone lucky at a group for RAKers at FB.  But just in case you come across this blog and would love to have then just leave a comment and rest assured you will be included in the raffle =)

I will choose a winner on Saturday, tomorrow, 12 April 2014 at 10:15 a.m. (Sweden time)

The colorful ones =)


The white ones =)


See, I told you I only used scraps fro this play =)


And here's the set I'm gonna give as my RAK for this day =)  Oh yes, I'm including 3 washi tapes!


Ok now I really have to prepare for work.

Happy crafting!





0 comments:

Back to Top