0

Handy Manny Birthday Banner =)

Remember the Handy Manny Birthday Invites I made for my nephew?  Well, what is a birthday party without the banner, right?  For me it is an essential item when creating for a kiddie a birthday party.  I made a long birthday banner that I believe it is just perfect to hang or adhere on the venue's wall.  I maximized the A4 size for each flag and I love how it turned out.  Package has already been sent and my nephew was so thrilled - that's what matters most to me.

Materials I Used:

I printed whatever Handy Manny images I can find which was free.
EK Success Robot Edge Punch
Glossy tape
Bubble wraps messed with colors
A roll of woodenfloor print from self-adhesive glossy book cover
Rainbow DP
Reprint Cardstock
Distress Ink Pad for the edges (Walnut Stain)
Cricut -  Phrases (banner flags) @ 6 1/4 inches;  Birthday Bash (font) @ 5 1/2 inches






Now it's time for me to go to work =)

Have a great week!

Happy Crafting =)

0 comments:

Back to Top