0

Forever Young Ladies in Shadow

The weather is great this day as compared to yesterday.  It was cold, windy and snowing and I was not in luck coz I had to work BUT this day I'm free so I got busy in my craft room NOT cleaning nor sorting but simply playing.  The first play I did was with the Forever Young Cartridge.  It has been a long time now since I really wanted to cut those ladies in shadows specifically for my art journaling.  I'm not good in illustrations so either I cut human images from magazines or use stencils/templates/masks. 

I'm happy with all the cuts I did.  Yeah, I did cut all the ladies in the cartridge - 20 all in all and each is 7" tall just the right size for my art journaling.



 Definitely I will NOT throw the negatives from the cut coz they're oh-so-delicious to use in art journaling, too.


 Ok, time to cook dinner =)

Happy Crafting!

0 comments:

Back to Top