0

Organizing my Used/Unused DMC and Anchor Threads

It has been more than a decade since I just kept my unused and used threads for cross-stitching in freezer bags.  The only effort I did was to segregate it by color then shoved it in a plastic container.  Not good!  You can't blame coz I have stopped cross-stitching when I moved to Sweden year 2001.  While I was in the Philippines I have done a dozen or more of cross-stitching projects but my interest changed after giving birth to my son.  In my mind I have planned and planned to sort and organized those threads but no effort exerted BUT finally I have done it, yippie!!!!





 For the unused DMC and Anchor threads, I opted to use left-over negative sheets and it works just fine.  Hhhmmmm my DMIL told me that she will give a lot of such threads next Saturday.  Oh boy!  I guess I have to think of another way how to organized those threads.  For now or should I say for this week I will let it be just as it is =)

0 comments:

Back to Top