0

I Joined Journal 52

Starting this day I am part of a group who creates art journal on a weekly basis.  I am thrilled to say that Journal52 as it says  is a FREE art journal workshop that will keep you motivated, inspired, and creating all year long. By the end of the 52 weeks, you will have a book that tells your story of 2014 in a creative way.  I can't wait to see my book at the end of the year =)

Here's the book for my Journal 52 journey.  I will be using a small ringbinder folder that can hold half the size of an A4 sheet.  For the inside pages I opted to use canvas sheets which I sprayed with paints.  Along the way I know I will be using mix media materials so a canvas sheet per art journal will make it sturdy and long-lasting, too.

I stamped images after spreading some drops of gesso and white paint plus pearlescent paint to sparkle then I used a 3D paint for the 3D stencil, cool!





 Here's a closer view of the front cover:



0 comments:

Back to Top