0

Blessed Are The Forgiven

Really worked hard this day in one of our stores but it's ok coz I really enjoy every minute of my responsibility.  Despite of the cold-biting weather and a little snow I managed to accomplish all my tasks for the day.  I got to read and reflect of the reading only after I was able to prepare our dinner.  Speaking of which, starting this day I will only eat vegetables for dinner with egg and mini slices of fish and little portion of fruit.  I don't normally eat dinner coz it bloats me when I eat at night then stomach ache.  But as I grow older I need to eat something at least before 6pm.

Anyway, going back to my bible reading this day, the verse that I got was from Psalms 32: 1-2 and it says "Blessed is he whose transgressions are forgiven, whose sins are covered. Blessed is the man whose sin in the Lord does not count against him and in whose spirit is no deceit."


 I love the butterfly and here's a closer look:


 If you are wondering how I did the main background, I simply played with strips of masking tape and painted the no masking tape area with acrylic paints.  I then took one of my favorite stencil and used a black craft spray paint.  Simple as that!



0 comments:

Back to Top