0

Closer View : Project Life Childhood Mini Kit (Bridgeport Edition)

As I have mentioned in my previous post, I'm here to actually show you what you'll get when you buy the Childhood Mini Kit:  Bridgeport Edition.  You see, before I finally decided on buying Becky Higgins Project Life Kits, I did my best to browse and see what I am actually getting but then I didn't find any.  yes, there are video clips showing their kits but not on a deeper scale.




Here goes .....  When you buy the above kit, aside from a very compact packaging, Becky Higgins herself has a note card explaining Project Life and at the back you will read how many pieces of journal cards in the box.  For this kit you will get:

10pcs  4 x 6 Title Cards ( Horizontal and vertical Use)
10pcs  4 x 6  Journaling Cards
40pcs  3 x 4 Prompt Cards 
40pcs  3 x 4 Journaling Cards

All 100 cards are double sided so you just have to choose which side you want to use for your layout.


Now let's see the designs showing both sides per batch:

10 pcs 4 x 6 Title cards :  horizontal and vertical use 

4 x 6 Journal cards :  horizontal and vertical use  Note:  you'll get 2pcs of each card

3 x 4 journal cards vertical and horizontal use

3 x 4 journal cards vertical and horizontal use
I forgot about this, sorry.   Also 3 x 4 cards =)

3 x 4 Prompt Cards and the other side is for journaling - your choice.  You get 2 pcs of each card.

3 x 4 Filler Cards or a Journal card - your choice.  You get 2 pcs of each card.



So there you have it!  Take a look and maybe it will help you decide if it is the right kit you need =)

Tomorrow I will show another kit, promise!



 

0 comments:

Back to Top