0

Ginger Bread Cookies? Nope!


Nope, these are not gingerbread cookies because these are gingerbread couples for my son's teachers which we gave away last Christmas.  Just a Christmas decoration for them to hang in their homes.

When I saw the wooden jumbo (nearly 12 inches each) gingerbread man and woman at Panduro last year, I simply adored it and bought a lot of it but played with only a few.  I simply painted it with glittered gold acrylic paint then stamped with the Gingerbread cookie recipe, also from Panduro.  I embossed the stamped image with embossing powder then decorated it with different embellishments.



 Here are the details of each couples:




Here's the stamped image of the recipe:


Here's the bare wooden gingerbread man and woman:


 I think I will be making more this year ... to sell =)

Thanks for viewing!

Happy crafting :)

0 comments:

Back to Top