0

Cutting Scraps for Project Life

Whew!  It will still take months before I get hold of all my Project Life Core Kit(s) :(  I'm really itchy to start doing this project.  Due to my "I can't wait any longer" and "I'' be resourceful" syndrome, I took out my left-over scraps both printed and plain last night.  But before I head on further, I remembered that I need to know the sizes of pockets from my 12 x 12 plastic sheets.  Good thing I did that because not all pockets are 4 x 6 and 3 x 4, I also have the 12 x 6, 8 x 6, and 4 x 4.

I did manage to make use all the left-over scraps and I'm so happy.  Thanks to the very bad movie I was watching while cutting, "Slithers".

So, if you're planning to make your own journaling cards for Project Life, check the sizes you'll be needing.









0 comments:

Back to Top