6

Thinking of You .... I Wish You All the Best!

Eight years ago on this day I gave birth to a bouncing and healthy baby boy =)  He screamed so loud and high half-way out and hearing him scream made me feel at peace coz I know then that my baby is alive and no complications.  He had thick black hair and bluish eyes with an asian nose ... my nose hahahahahahahahjust perfect for such angelic face.

I will never forget the moment and feeling of holding my baby for the very first time .... he was contented lying on my chest...... then searching for my breasts hoping for milk.  I cried with joy and I saw the look of my husbands eyes - it was the dearest look I have ever seen.

Well, it has been eight years and since no one can stop time I just have to face the reality that my only child is growing fast.  I can't help but think of his future ... wondering what would it be for him ... will he fall in love with the right woman ... will that woman take care of him, love him, and adore him the way I do?  Will I have the opportunity  to see his children?  So many things to ponder but all I can do is wish him all the best in life and may God protect him in every step he makes.

To my dear son, I want you know that every second of the day you're not with me - I think of you.  And everytime I think of you I ask God that let no harm befall you.  There is a saying "There are 2 everlasting gifts we can give to our children:  one is roots and the other is wings".  You dad and I do everything we can to give you proper roots and I'm proud that you are growing up the way we wanted to be. In fact you are too perfect that other parents like you so much.   As for the wings my son, just the thought of it gives me shivers for I am not sure if I will be able to let go of you BUT I know someday you have to spread your wings and soar high ... so high that every day and every night I will wait for your return.  You know for a fact that we will always be here for you .... will help you in every way we can while we're still alive.

To my dear husband, what took you so long in finding me?  If we met earlier we could have a daughter, too (hahahahha).  Thank you for giving me a perfect son.  Thank you for loving and caring us unconditionally.  I truly thank God for choosing and blessing us together ... always and forever.

May God bless us with long healthy lives so we may be able to gather memories together ... hand in hand ... in victory and defeat ... in sorrow and in pain .... in success and failure. May all the memories we are building together be  shared from generation to generation.  Amen.

Happy Happy Birthday my dearest son!




until then......

6 comments:

franzesjoi said...

awww nkk-touch naman ate!!! if your husband find u earlier bka 6 na ang kiddos niyo! :)hihihi i feel the love in the air ate...

JEROSHA ÄRETUN said...

hahahahahahahahaha maklamang sa ganun nga but I really dream of having 1 boy and 1 girl or twins but God blessed us enough with a perfect son =) I don't think we will do another baby because of our age. One angel is enough plus I have 2 grown-up step-children. Soon my step-son will move to his own place so our house here will kind'a be empty but on the other hand, Joseph alone is a handfull hahahahahhaha plus his friends visiting now and then =D

ails said...

naiyak naman ako. i feel you jewels. may baby boy na din ako eh :)

JEROSHA ÄRETUN said...

Yes Ails I know that you will feel it, too. Just enjoy every second you have with your baby coz tme goes so fast and one day iba na ang yayakapin nila ... eeeeeeeeeeeekkkkkkkkk sniff, sniff.

Tinker Planet said...

What wonderful colors... and this blog entry surely is heartfelt :)

JEROSHA ÄRETUN said...

Thanks Joan for reading this blog and for appreciating =)

Back to Top