0

Pearlized Clay Buttons with Texture

Project Made : March 10, 2011

Yup, this project has been completed months ago.  I did create several items in celebration of the National Craft Month (NCM) but I really had no time to sit and upload projects thus I was not able to join any BC.  Creating things even up to this day I do it on stolen moments.  Who says working moms life is easy?

As for my clay play, I received lots of clay moulders from a crafty friend in South America last Christmas 2010.  I really don't know which one to use first but just grabbed a few and started playing.  I love how it turned out but sad to say I have no time to color ALL the moulded clay .... maybe before the year ends will play some more but for now I would like to show you what I did with my air dry clay.





Thanks for watching!

until then......

0 comments:

Back to Top