6

Kärlek (Love)

First and foremost I'm happy to say that the magician for my son's birthday called yesterday evening and confirmed that he is coming on the day of the party.  Yipee!!!!  Since Monday I have been worried about the magician coz he got mixed-up with dates but as of last night all is clear.  Can you see me smiling?  Whew!  I have kept this situation from my hubby coz I don't want him to worry about it.  In my mind I'm already thinking of an alternative should the magician not show up but now all I can do is continue more projects and last minute lists of things to bring for the party. 

We decided not to hold the party here at home coz approximately 40 people will be coming and 75% are kids and the rest are parents.  We rented a big place just near our place ... a block away actually so I really have to make a list of  what to bring.  I wouldn't dare come running home just to get a hammer or a rope wearing my Halloween costume, right?  The good part is 2 parents will be helping me set up the decorations I made .... prepare food ... and of course the mini stage.  Which reminds me I still have to send emails to all the guests informing them to bring pillows were they can sit coz the magician will be performing for 1 hour and he suggested it's best for the kids to sit on the floor while parents sit on chairs.

Anyway, my card for this day is once again simple and applicable for love, anniversary, or friendship =)  I used MS deep edge punch - Daisy Chain" and Doily Lace Trim edger... added 2 pearl hearts  ... and stamped scripted kärlek (love) using white CTMH ink pad.



See you around =)

until then.......

6 comments:

thecraftyladybug said...

I'm glad you were able to resolve your worries. I love the stamped image on your card! I miss making cards... seeing your works, lately, inspires me. I hope to make some soon, after all, Christmas is approaching, might as well prepare ahead! :)

JEROSHA ÄRETUN said...

Hi Jas =) OO nga eh otherwise hahanap ako ng clown hahahahahahahahahaha or magpe-perform ako tutal naka Halloween costume naman ako hahahahahahahha. Lots of things to do for Christmas so you'd better shake your butt and start making hahahahhahahahha. Actually I miss your creations kaya tigil mo muna ang doll playing mo hehehehehehehehhe. Thanks for coming here my friend =) See you around! Puss o kram!

ails said...

Happy for you too Jewels! :D Yes, i'm excited to make Christmas cards too! :D later ulit. i have yo go home na. :D

JEROSHA ÄRETUN said...

Hi Ails =) Looking forward ako to see your Christmas cards this year. Catch you later ... need to do tons of things for the party. Yipee!!! My son is 8 this day =) Kind'a sad coz he is growing fast :(

Tinker Planet said...

Very nice... that deep edge punch is one of my favorites :D

JEROSHA ÄRETUN said...

I think it's a must have for every paper crafter just like with the Swiss Dots embossing folder =)

Back to Top