0

Baptismal Sign : Blessed Day

I believe I can say that I was able to make a lot of things yesterday in line with a client's order for Baptismal Event.  I still have to finish few items but since my son is at home this day due to coughing like a seal I'm pretty sure I will be able to accomplish a lot of things once again this day.  yeah, but he has an appointment for haircut this afternoon plus we have to go to the grocery so maybe 2 hours will be lost for my crafting this day ... oh plus I have a heavy date with the laundry machine again this day.

I came across a set of pens which may use for those kind of pre-cut stickers.  I'm sorry I really forgot what it's called so maybe you can tell me hehehehehehehehehhehehe.  Forgetfulness is part of ageing hehehehehehe.  I kind'a had a hard time using it at first but will practice more.  I bought the set of pens on sale several months ago and it's time for me to use it, right?  There are so many items here in my craft room that needs to be used and abused but I just can't help but buy and buy and buy.  Maybe you know about this pen but it's my first time so bear with me.  I heard also that one can use any pens for CD/DVDs writing which with all honesty I bought a pack of that, too, plus the sharpie pens I bought in UK.

Here are the pens I'm talking about:  Papermania Pens



And here's the project I made using the silver pen from the set:



Materials Used:

Cricut Cartridges:  Stamping Solutions ("Blessed Day" cut to 5 1/2"),  New Arrival (Baby Head - cut to 7"), and Wall Decor & More for the hanging clothes.  The cross you see is an extra cut from Indie Art at 1 1/2".

Cake Doily sprayed with home-made mist using Ranger Distress Ink Refills.

Jumbo 3D eyes
Puff Pen for the mouth
Craft chalk for the cheeks
Stickles - Waterfall


Once again THANKS for dropping by!

until then....... 

0 comments:

Back to Top