2

6th Christmas Card 2011

I'm free today and I'm planning since yesterday that I will finish making give-a-ways as well as its packaging for my son's birthday Halloween Party.  Well one can plan but sometimes it will not go as you've planned. That's my situation this day.  My son is sick and has to stay at home and that goes for tomorrow, too.  He's coughing like a seal and we just have a feeling that he will have a fever later.  It's best he gets sick now instead of during his party but it would be awesome if he don't get sick at all.  I'm dreaming too much,r ight?  With autumn weather and soon winter of course kids will get sick!

Anyway, here's my Christmas card for the day =)


The satmped image is by Panduro and stamped it onto a white cardstock after I cut & embossed using Spellbinders Labels 14.
The ribbon was bought by my mom when she was still alive and would you believe The different Christmas ribbon rolls I inherited from my mom are 14yrs old now?

Maybe will have the time to create one more card for this day later but for now I need to check my son =)

until then.......
Back to Top