2

2nd Christmas Card 2011

I'm in the middle of creating Baptismal Invitations for a client due this week-end but thought of creating a Christmas card as a break for me.  Nothing much to say except that we had our first frost this day ... the wind bites ... then it drizzles every now and then.  For short, not my kind of weather!  I hope the rain stops an hour from now coz I have to get my son at school.  Oh boy!  He has lots of assignments due tomorrow and his assignment is my assignment, haist!  Well, he's a smart and intelligent kid so I'm confident will get to finish all tonight.  The problem is with his age they tend to get bored sitting and making assignments coz they'd rather watch TV, right?  Bless me!

Here's the Christmas Card I made:

Materials Used aside from left-over cardstock:
Grand Nestabilities - Labels One
Tilda Pompom Band
Tilda Acryclic stamp - Christmas
Copics - for the leaves
Stickles for the berries
Spiral Paper clip


Gtg ....

until then.....
Back to Top