0

14th to 18th Christmas Cards 2011

It was indeed a long month of October ... we had I think 5 Mondays, 5 Saturdays, and 5 Sundays, whew!  I really enjoyed this month coz I was given a chance to go back to crafting on a daily basis.  I made sure I find the time every single day - no matter how hectic my schedule is - to create a card.  I would like to thank Joan of Tinker Planet for inviting me to join her Blog Candy for the whole month of October.  I actually won 2 minor prizes already but I'm crossing all my fingers and toes to win the grand prize =)  Win or lose I truly enjoyed playing with her ... winning will just be a bonus =)  Her BC ends midnight of this day, Halloween, that's why I tried my best to make few cards this afternoon.  I don't know if I will still have the strength to create more this late evening but there is no harm in trying, right?

Here are the cards:





until then.....

0 comments:

Back to Top