2

10th Christmas Card 2011

Is it a Manic Monday this day?  I still have no idea coz the day just started.  Hoping that things would be manageable at work so it will somehow be stress-free day.  I miss our stores ... been at home simce Thursday but now my son is up and about again and naturally back to school.

I've accomplished few craft deadlines yesterday but since I will soon go to work I'll just share it with you guys later ... one at a time.  For now, I'm showing a quick Christmas card I made while my son was having breakfast this early morning.



It is very simple to make =O   I just did little distressing on the side using Spun Sugar then for the printed cardstock I used Arch Lattice edge punch by Martha Stewart.  Afterwhich I also distress the sides with Vintage Photo.  The stamp sentiment is by Panduro and the white puffy thing you see on top of the fabric poinsettia flower is done by using the Snow pen I discovered.  Easy, right?

Ok now I have to blow-dry my hair and get ready for work =)

Thanks for dropping by here.

until then.....
Back to Top