0

Happy V-Day. Everyone!

Here's wishing you all a day be filled with unconditional love =)

Here in Sweden it's already past 8 in the evening ... almost 9 I should say.  I could have greeted you all this morning but since Joseph is sick and I had to go to work while Hubby stays with Joseph, I just had no time to open my computer ... sit and relax.  You were all in my thoughts (even those who have hurt me) all day long and rest assured I have whispered a prayer of love to everyone =)

I'm not really fanatic when it comes to celebrating Valentine's Day coz for me EVERYDAY is Valentine's.  So, yes, this day was just an ordinary day in the Äretun household with lots of teasing hehehehehehehehehehehhehe.

Why I believe  EVERYDAY is Valentine's day?  Here's my simple answer - It is a day of love for showing that we care and if we read the Bible, God describes what love is and it can be  found at .................
I Corinthians 13 :


If we speak like celestial angels

From heaven up above,

All our words mean nothing

If we don’t have Christian love.
Love is patient, love is kind;
It doesn’t brag or boast;
Love conquers pride and envy;
It is never self-engrossed.
Love is not rude or angry;
Forgiveness counters wrong;
Love stays away from evil;
It sings a truthful song.
Love is full of trust and hope;
It always perseveres;
Love never fails; It’s faithful;
To the Bible it adheres.

Happy Valentine's to ALL of you not just today but everyday!

0 comments:

Back to Top