0

A Special Greeting to my Christmas Craft Secret Partner

It has been three Christmas years now since I joined a swap group exclusive for exchanging handmade Christmas items.  It's one way of sharing our creativity around the world.  For this year, my partner is from Colombia, South America and I made a bunch of Victoran Inspired Ornaments plus a different kind of greetings in the form of 2 mini canvases, 3 x 3 inches.  Yeah, I also made a Thank you and a Christmas handmade card =)

I was informed this afternoon that she finally got the package and I'm so happy that she loves the handmade Christmas items I made for her plus lots of craft goodies, too.

Here's the 2 unusual Christmas greetings I made for her and hoping she will have a space to display in her home.  I altered mini canvases with stand because I really didn't like the design on each.


Materials Used:

3 x 3 canvas with stand
Left-over cardstocks by Panduro
Stickles
Crystals
Bell woody
Sizzix dies # 655222 for the mini poinsietta
Sizzix dies Gingerbreadman #3
Pearlmaker for the eyes
My own assembled flower
JustRite Stamp
Embossing powder
Ranger distress ink pads : Shubby Shutters, Dusty Concord, and Broken China

0 comments:

Back to Top