2

Victorian / Vintage Inspired Christmas Ornaments

Whew! Finally I'm done with this project and has been packed and no longer in my hands for weeks now. 
These victorian inspired paper ornaments were handmade with love for my secret craft partner somewhere around the globe.  Crossing my fingers that soon she will have these items plus other surprise goodies I included in her box.  Praying that she will love what i made for her and treasure it forever =)





Materials Used:

ATC card base bought in UK
Music Sheet Cardstock by CCHobby
Ranger Distress Ink pad - Vintage Photo
Crystal Beads in assorted colors by Slojd-Detaljer
Victorian Cut-outs by Panduro
Tulle in assorted colors by Kreativ Pyssel
Different bands - leftovers
JustRite Stamps for the stamped words
Snowflake Gold Eyelets and lain Eyelets
Cake Bottom papers
My very own assembled flowers
My very own homemade glimmer mist
SU tab punch
all natural rope bought in a hardware store









2 comments:

Thanni said...

These ornaments are beauteful, and a sweet gift! :) I'm sure you're crafty friend will love them as they arrive :)

JEROSHA ÄRETUN said...

Hi Thanni! I have been very very busy with my life here that I hardly have a time to blog-hop :( I know you have been creating lovely things and hopefully I will get to visit your site again. As for these ornaments, to date, no word yet if she got it or not. I have been tracking the package and it's no longer in Sweden for more than a week so praying it will not be lost in her country.

Back to Top