0

Joseph's Birthday (Pokemon) Give-a-way

A mother will do everything for her child and over and over and over again I was in said situation.  Regardless if I feel unhealthy I was determined that the planned give-a-ways will be done and over with.  Right after work last Thursday and Friday, I went straight to my small craft room and started doing the main give-a-way for all the kids.

They are all crazy when it comes to Pokemon that the school declared that it is forbidden to bring any toys unless it's a ball or a jumping rope.  That was a good declaration coz I really don't like Joseph bringing all his pokemon cards plus a pokemon binder in school.

I was torn betwween buying Pokemon cards or I will just make my own.  The price of cards are just too much that I ended up creating Pokemon coloring pages for each kid.  I requested Joseph to choose from Pokemon coloring pages found at internet for free and printed the images.  Since Joseph will turn 7, each kid will receive 7 pages of Pokemon images that they can color.

I almost gave up on this project coz not feeling well combined with time pressure but it dawned on me that my son is expecting lots of give-a-ways for his party.  before going to school ... on our way home .... and at home ... after dinner ... before going to bed, he would ask me if I'm done with the project.

Anyway, both parents and kids were astonished to have such a wonderful gift from us.



A closer look on this project:

Embossed the crayola case using the asian bundle.
The handmade crayola case using Tags, Bags, Boxes and More Cricut Cartridge can hold 7 pieces of caryons.

Yes, I created the case smaller than the length of the crayons because the colors from the crayons will add gladness in the whole package.

The case that holds the coloring pages are cut using Tags, bags, Boxes and More Cricut Cartridge.  Embellished with Argyle Edge Punch by EK Success, RikRak band, stickles, and the handle was punched using SU Puncher.  The crayola case was highlighted with Broken China distress ink pad.  The last was adding the printed Pokemon picture =)  To personalize each pack, I wrote the names of each kid.


Here are the images of the 7 sheets Pokemon coloring pages.

0 comments:

Back to Top