0

8th Card - Christmas 2010

First and foremost I found the missing card I made last 27th of October. It fell behind my desk covered with mess hehehehehehehehe.

Yesterday, I just did 2 cards coz it's my son's birthday and spent time with him at home. I got him from school early than usual and we just had bonding hours together. He likes it when I tell him the day I gave birth to him .... then he continued coloring the magnets Tascha gave him for his birthday which was sent by none other than the sweet grandmother, Maryann =)

Here's my 8th Christmas card for this year.  The focal point is the poinsettia which I assembled using the Sizzix Flower petals and Centers die.


Materials Used:

Sizzix Die - flower petals and center

Cuttlebug Embossing Folder - Asian Bundle : Plum Blossoms

Cuttle Bug Embossing Folder : Swiss Dots

Ranger Distress Ink Pads: Barn Door, Fired Brick, Aged Mahogany, Peeled Paint, and Pine Needles

Yellow 3D Pen for the dots

"Seasons Greetings " - cut using Beyond Birthdays Cartridge

Stickles : Crystal and Christmas Bloom by Panduro

Left-over cardstocks

0 comments:

Back to Top