0

Organizing My Distress Pads

I have to remember that I have to slow down a bit this day due to severe scolio attack early this morning but with so much things to do and upload at my sites, I can't help but do something in line with crafting while doing laundry ... thank God for whoever invented washing machine with dryer.  I just made my cabbage roses by following the video I found which you can see here.  After doing these cute roses, I decided to arrange my distress ink pads which I decided to use such pads most of the time.  Aside from the fact that I can buy it here in sweden it has refills, too, so investing on such pads in my case is cost-effective.

All my stamp pads like SU, CTMH, Memento, Staz-On, Versamark, and of course Ranger Pads are stored inside a drawer together with all stamping essentials.  It's very difficult for me to reach the pads whenever I want to use it.  I have plans of taking them out from the drawer and place the pads where I can see them easily.  Well, this noon I was able to do that.

As you can see I only have 34 ranger pads because "Brushed Curduroy" and "Milled lavander" are both out of stock all the time :(  I will keep on looking until I get to grab both shades hehehehehehhe.



First I made labels with corresponding shade and adhered to one side of each pad.  You may grab the ready-made labels at http://www.rangerink.com/labels.htm.   Oh please be informed that the ready-made labels are just plain labels ... you have to do the color guide yourself.


The last thing I did is to make guide tags so I have an idea on each shade/color.  I even added my SU and CTMH with Ranger pads so I have an idea how it blends when combined together during stamping.  Plus, at the bottom part of each guide tag, I also applied clear embossing powders.  I was amazed how the plain shade turned into another color after clear embossing.  Some got lighter and some got darker which gave me an idea how it looks like when using clear embossing powder.


Geez!  I have never experienced such pain again ... the last time I have this back pain was 12yrs ago.  It's so painful that I cried so loud and screamed for my mom.  Better lie down and rest for half an hour .....

0 comments:

Back to Top