0

I'm So Dirty !!!!


Tomorrow is Monday again and that means back to work for me - not sure if I have the energy to craft at the end of the day.  Almost the whole day yesterday I was so productive in my craft zone since it's Saturday plus DH stayed in Stockholm with all our staff for a conference.  I was in "heaven" just spending time in my favorite room although I have to stand and walk a little or lie down from time to time due to scoliosis.  As far as I can remember I slept about 3am sorting things while creating something at the same time.

I really miss spending time in my craft zone but soon things will be the same as before.  I just have to work in our companies everyday coz DH badly needs help.  If before I 'm in-charge of minor administrative works and merchandise display, now, I have to be hands-on on everything.  learning to use all the equipment and talking to patients and clients are 2 things I'm not comfortable coz I don't like to speak Swedish bwahahahahahahahahahahahha.

Anyway, going back to my crafting .... I'm so tense right now coz I want to accomplish things before I call it a day.  I can't stay so late otherwise I will be like a walking zombie tomorrow hehehehehehehehehe.  I have been playing with my paints but I still can't show it coz it's still wet - drying process for short.  Hopefully, I will be able to upload few later or tomorrow after work.  My room is in a mess - paints are everywhere and brushes, too.  My craft apron is dirty but thats ok I'll wash it someday hehehehehehehehehehehehehe.

But before i end this blog, I want to show you a very simple card I made awhile ago.  It's really a very simple card but I just wanted to try using the tissue paper scrunched flower I made and of course the leaves I made using the paper crimper.

I just embossed a cardstock then swipe with ranger distress ink pad of the same shade then  distressed the sides.  I applied stickles on few parts of the embossed cardstock.  The base of the card I punched with Doily Lace by martha Stewart.   The highlight of the card are the scrunched flower and the leaves coz both elements were handmade by me which by the way you can find the tutorial here and here respectively.

Here's the card I was talking about =)



hhhhmmmm, i still have 1 1/2 hour before Joseph and I go to bed ... maybe I will play one more with something but I  believe I have to clean my mess here first heheehehehehehe.

Oh yes, I wear disposable gloves now when I craft coz it's hilarious when i go to work with hands/fingers filled with inks or paints, right? hahahahahahahahhahahaha

0 comments:

Back to Top