2

Drip and Swish with Alcohol Inks

I'm very very tired from work today - hard day for me that I can't wait to go home and relax in my craft zone. By the time I'm home Joseph's with me coz I picked him up from school, too. Thank God for a sunny and hot weather this day coz riding the bike was fine as compared to sunny but windy.

I just started doing Joseph's birthday invitations but had to stop and continue tomorrow or maybe later (if I don't fall asleep with Joseph) coz I wanted to play with my alcohol inks.

Materials:
Glossy cardstock
Alcohol inks
Alcohol Blending Solution
Craft Mat

 Gather your materials.

Drip colors of alcohol inks on your craft mat and begin to swish and swish your glossy cardstock.

 These are the backgrounds I was able to make.

I tried stamping swirls using staz-on ink pads.

I colored a white paper flower with my Copic markers. This I will never do again coz copic markers are very expensive and I got mine from a dear, dear, dear friend and I know how much effort she did just for me to have lots of copic markers.

Then I used pearlmaker to create pearls.

 Just stamping swirls using staz on.

2 comments:

ails said...

I love the effect Jewels! Especially after the swirls! :D

JEROSHA ÄRETUN said...

Hi Ails! Hope you'll have time for crafting very soon =)

Back to Top