2

Yummy Award I Got this Day =)

 Wow!  Got an award that is so delicious.  Thanks to Jown of Blissful Nibbles for giving me this award.  It surely made my day especially that I'm in a bad shape for 3 days now due to stuffy nose and hard coughing :(


With so many crafty friends that I have especially at my Multiply site, I still can't figure out to whom I will send this award but rest assured I will forward this to someone very soon.

To fulfill item #3, Here are the 10 things that makes me happy.... (not in order) :

  1. Crafting the whole day .... the whole week ... the whole month ... the whole year.  For short - forever!
  2. Trying out different kinds of recipes and my family appreciates it which is all the time  =)
  3. Shop till I drop!
  4. Cooking for my friends =)
  5. Chatting with my fellow crafter, Claire.  She has been one of my inspirations and through her I get to know different tools, too.
  6. Having a chat over the phone with my brother in UK.
  7. Having a laugh with my bestfriend, Jing, who is currently living in the Philippines.
  8. When I hear my son laugh so hard that is ssssssssssoooooooo contagious.
  9. When my sweet husband tease me or flirt with me or him just being beside me but the best part of all is when DH plays any of his guitars and sing at the same time.
  10. When I'm inside the church any day of the week and I'm all alone inside =) 
I can name hundreds of things that make me happy but these are what's on my mind and heart right this moment.


When you get your award, you:
1. Copy and paste the award on your blog.
2. List who gave the award to you and use a link to her blog (or hyperlink).
3. List 10 things that make you happy.
4. Pass the award on to other bloggers and visit their blog to let them know about the award.

2 comments:

Joanna said...

it's nice to know that i've made you smile today, Ate :D

JEROSHA ÄRETUN said...

Thanks again Jown and you did made me smile iha =)

Back to Top