0

Mickey Mouse Jumbo Step-Stair Card

Geez!  How can I forget to share with you all what I made for my dearest nephew who celebrated his first birthday last Feb. 27 of this year.  It is one of the things I created for his party and this was made for his buffet table topper.  You may check out all the Mickey Mouse Projects I made for him by just clicking the category on the left side of this page.

This is actually one of my favorites I have ever made and this is how it looks like:


The main tool I used is my cricut machine with the Mickey and Friends cricut cartridge combined with Mickey Mouse Font cartridge.  Aside from that I used Heart Lattice punch by MS Deep Edge Punch and MS Train Edge Punch.  One of the focal points of this card is the digital photo invitation that I also made for his intended guests.  I used Mouse In The House Digital Kit by Brittney of Britt-ish Designs and also some scraps from my Scrapbook software, Scrapbook factory Deluxe.  The "Blowing Birthday Wishes" sentiment is by Stampendous.

Look closely and you will see how big this step-stair card is as compared to the regular size in card making. Cutting small Disney figures was not easy but I was patient enough to cut the figures plus the post box and the water case. I embossed the post box with swiss dot cuttlebug embossing folder and the water can with distressed stripes folder. Had a blast cutting the flag and Mickey face though =)

Thanks fo viewing =)

0 comments:

Back to Top