0

Entry #9 - NCM 2010 : Beading Some Chipboard Tags


Late last night when my sweet Joseph is fast asleep, I took his beads and took a few hihihihihihihihi. I grab some chipboard tags Joan Switalski gave me and played. I was once a beader due to the influence of my mom but I have given that up coz I can never do that crafting again without pain in my heart plus tears due to the fun memories I had with my mom - just like cross-stitching :(

Anyway, Joseph plays a lot of beads and he would make necklaces for me or something for his Transformers and Spiderman - usually it's something to torture the evil transformers or Spiderman's enemy hahahahahahahahahahhaha. I thought of playing with his beads coz I cleaned his room and gathered a bucket of different beads and naturally I organized it. His beads are now in my craft room =D

It's a simple beading project - not intricate nor complicated coz my aim is just to have something colorful hanging below each tags.

0 comments:

Back to Top