0

Entry #5 and #6 - NCM 2010 : Mini Lampshades

I couldn't sleep last night coz there's too much to clean but body is weak to do more chores. Went to my craft room to spend a little time but ended up altering 2 more plain mini lampshades. I have created lampshades before but the truth is I will never get tired of it coz it's very useful and it's a great gift to give on any occasions.

I accentuated the RED mini lamps with eyelash bands and gold Pearl Maker plus Prima flowers, leaves and bows bought in Thailand. I did remove the yellow center from the flowers and replaced with gold roses instead.


As for the Blue lampshades I used gold zigzag band then accentuated with gold glittered fabric flower and centered it with mini flower bought in the Philippines.



My Previous Mini Lampshades:
http://jerosha.multiply.com/photos/album/120/Altering_Tea_Light_Holder_Into_Mini_Lampshade

0 comments:

Back to Top