Entry #48 - NCM 2010 : Proposed Wedding Invitations ( 1 of 7)

March 19, 2010

Client : Swedish couple in their mid 50's
Event : Summer Wedding (Garden)
Request : Happy Colors

These are the only info I can give you guys coz that's just what I got!

Considering their ages, I have to be careful in designing the invitatoons for them. Altough they are both jolly people and full of humor, I still have to bear in mind that they are not young to enjoy those sweety or cutie stamps that I have. I also have to have a touch of elegance.

These are the first batch of invitations that I'm making for them. I can only make the concept for now coz they are still thinking on what exactly to write inside the card.

Since both of them are busy moving to a new apartment, our meeting was re-set. I will be seeing the bride-to-be next week and have a sit-down chat with her. I hope by that time they already have decided what to write and what exactly they want for their invitations.

Here's the first proposed wedding invitation I have made :

Materials:
Vi Gifter Oss Rubber Stamp by Slöjd-Detaljer
Couple Silhouette Rubber Stamp by Slöjd-Detaljer
Wedding Background Rubber Stamp by Slöjd-Detaljer
Tim Holtz Distress Ink Pads ( faded jeans, vintage photo, spiced marmalade, tattered rose, peeled paint)
Cardstocks from Creative Company
Nellie Punch and Emboss
My handmade papers
Prima mini flowers
Pearlmaker (gold)


1 comments:

CraftCrave said...

Just a quick note to let you know that a link to this post will be placed on CraftCrave.com in the Tutorials category today [25 Mar 05:00pm GMT]. Thanks, Maria

Back to Top