0

Entry #25 - NCM 2010 : Reviews on Paper Doll Dress Up and Everyday Paper Dolls

The dolls you'll find in these cartridges are so cute and that there are so many things that you can do with both cartridges .... making your possibilities endless. It surely is a lot more than just doll /kid cartridges.

There are many different costumes for the dress up dolls, but at first one has to cut out the bodies for the costumes. At Paper Doll Dress Up - there are 11 bodies with different heads to choose from, each with a different expression on their face. While on Everyday Paper Dolls - there is one body but you can choose to cut heads from 11 different expressions. To achieve different skintone one just need to use different shades of cardstock.

I have no particular favorite costume in this cartridge but I noticed that the bridal gown/bride have intricate parts so I bet I will be needing lots of patience when cutting this image especially if I need a small size image.

There are now two different paper doll cartridges available - the other one is Everyday Paper Dolls. In my opinion, having both cartridges makes my Paper Doll really complete. But let's look on the details:

Bodies found on both cartridges are just the same.

Heads and Expressions are just the same - 10 cuts with expression and 1 smiling.

I see some identical Hairs for the boys from both cartridges but all in all you'll get 43 hairstyles (24 for the girls and 19 for the boys) at Paper Doll Dress Up then you'll get 41 hairstyles (15 for the girls and 26 for the boys) BUT you have to realize there are identical haircuts if you combine both cartridges.

What's the difference between the 2 cartridges aside from other amazing images? Well, the name speaks for itself hehehehehehe. Paper Doll Dress Up is a cartridge filled with costumes while Everyday Paper Dolls is actually a cartridge filled with kid's everyday activities.

I'm very very happy to have both cartridges coz almost all the costumes reminds me of Joseph's parties and his everyday life, too.

Now, I did cut few images last Tuesday as part of my layout for my client's birthday album and here are my cuts:

Cuts from Everyday Paper Dolls Cartridge



Cut from Paper Doll Dress Up Cartridge

0 comments:

Back to Top