0

Entry #17 - NCM 2010 : Heaven With Textures

I have mentioned several times how I love textures especially on papers. Even during our trips I love to take pictures of boulders with intricate textures that makes me in awe. Yesterday after having done cleaning with my craft table, hubby and I ate late lunch together. He was so in a hurry for work so everything happened so fast. I ended up watching a very funny movie called "Get Smart" and the lead actress is Anne Hathaway - I laughed so hard alone by the way. Since I don't want to waste time, I remember my cutting pad for Big Shot is so worn out and I have to order new sets. So before I hide or maybe throw the pads I abused it so hard by embossing cardstocks using all my 95 embossing folders. My collection grew from fiskars to paper crimper to Spellbinders Impressabilites to Sizzix Texturz then of course the ever famous Cuttlebug embossing folders. It's a good thing I did this while watching the movie coz I have more sets coming.

I still have no clear idea on how I will go about organizing my embossing folders but having a handy swatch of all my embossing folders would surely help me in paper crafting. For now, I love to feel each paper - it's roughness and bumps and it's intricacy.


0 comments:

Back to Top