0

Entry #15 - NCM 2010 : From Digi To Hybrid

Good day everyone!

Crafting? hehehehehehehehehe

I transformed my "Prettylicious" digital layout into Hybrid an hour ago. Remember the day I was down .... feeling ugly, fat, dirty, and dumb due to cleaning and decided to relax myself by creating a digital LO reversing what I feel?

Anyway, hubby went home yesterday with 2 small blackboards from our one store. He knows I'm allergic with chalks but he believes I can turn it into something. True enough, when I saw the blackboards, I immediately imagined it transformed into a shadow box.

So, I printed my "Prettylicious" layout .... then covered the blackboard with a textured cardstock and adhered my layout. I stared at it for a few minutes and grab my stickles .... a chipboard with the word "Smile" .... added Royal Coat dimensional magic so it would look like epoxy stickers and let dry. Afterwhich, I chose MS round the corner edge puncher - Crown - and punched a grayish/silver flowered textured cardstock and used it as accent to the frame itself. I was still not satisfied so I took the green glitter satin hearts I bought in Thailand and added those as my final embellishment.

I still have no idea where to hang it in my room so temporarily it's just leaning on a window here in my craft room.

Here it is:

0 comments:

Back to Top