0

Entry #1 - National Craft Month 2010 : My Stickles Case

Yipee! It's March again and it means it's National Craft Month =)

This is the time of the year when I really get to play everyday. Although I missed the first day yesterday and feel sad about it, I'm still gonna do all my best to find time doing something as far as crafting is concerned for this whole month.

Last year I played with 3 fellow crafters and I believe this year there will be more crafters joining .... hopefully =)

For this day, I decided to do something about my current stickles case. I don't have much but I know slowly I will be able to find time buying more shades so I have options when I craft. My old case I believe I got it when I was in HongKong more than a decade ago and funny but I actually brought it here in Sweden when I migrated after getting married last 2002. Although my stickles case is hidden in one of my drawers, I still opted to do something about it. My craft room is shaded with green, violet, wood, and white so I played with those colors. Plus I got to play again with one of my latest MS Deep Edge Punch.


Materials / Tools:
green acryclic paint
pompom band
left-over cardstocks
MS Deep Edge Punch : Heart Lattice
Inkadinkado Acrylic Stamp # 97631
stickles
zigzag band
Power Tape
VTR Klaeber

0 comments:

Back to Top