0

Mickey Mouse Jumbo Figures

Project : Mickey Mouse jumbo figures that can be adhered on a wall at the venue.

To be honest I had my Cricut Expressions since January 2009 and it was only 2x that I tried it only for few minutes. The bug was too much for me to explore that time but with my nephew's 1st birthday, I had no choice but to use it since he has a Mickey Mouse Party Theme.

Bhoy of bhoy! I surely had a blast!!!!!! I would say my machine is my lover in disguise hahahahahahahahahahahahaha. Every touch and every cut is awesome or shoud I say magical hehehehehehe.

Since Ryan really likes Mickey Mouse, I chose to cut all the Mickey Figures I find cute plus extras at Mickey and Friends Cricut Cartrdige. I maximized the 12 x 12 cardstocks so it will turn out big =)

Here are the cuts I made:


0 comments:

Back to Top