0

Mickey Mouse Birthday Name Tags

Project : Name tags for all the kids attending.

One of the essentials in holding a kiddie birthday party is to provide name tags for all the kids. It somehow make it easier to know and call everyone heheheeheehe.

Once again I used my Mickey Font Cartridge to cut the ticket shape as base. Then cut and emboss the heads using Sizzix Die and Emboss folder of Mickey Mouse. Distressing the edges made a big difference on how the name tags will look like. I stamped the word ADMIT One using Just Rite Brayton Font then the ordinary date stamper being used in offices. Before embossing the die cuts, I swiped a white ink pad by CTMH. Added red, yellow, and black ribbons at the last part instead of blank brooches. Got worried that kids will get hurt by pins.

Since I don't know the names of the kids that will be attending, I will provide for an acid-free pen so that my DSIL can just write the names of the kids. But of course Ryan, my nephew is all set and ready to be worn. I just used acid free alphabet sticker to put his name.

0 comments:

Back to Top