0

(Flower Shaped) Christmas Money Holder

I'm not in my real self this day :(
A big event is coming for me - will be catering for 60 people!!!! I'm so glad I have my friend to do this venture together. It all started when she asked if I would love to cater for 30 people the other Sunday and said yes and it was a huge success :O

I couldn't concentrate on what set of menus we will be presenting plus we're going to have a food sampling within this week. Although I have prepared set menus last week, the coming event will be kind'a different coz it will be more of Filipino food ... I think. I do have secret recipes when it comes to Filipino food but part of me is not in so much favor. Most of the guests are swedish and I know they love Thai food so I guess mix of swedish, thai, and filipino food will be the best. Oh well, we'll see ...... my friend and I will have a meeting tomorrow. The funny thing is we just wanted to have extra money to burn hahahahahahaha and we're not planning to put up a catering business ... for now. Both of us are just playing like little kids hahahahahahaha.

Due to my mind's instability this day, I ended up creating sets of flower-shaped Christmas money holder. Remember my last year's money bag holder? http://jerosha.multiply.com/photos/album/84/Money_Bag_Cards_for_Christmas_2008

Didn't want to make the same style this year so this day i decided to create flower shapes instead. Maybe tomorrow will create more but different style =D

Materials:
largest Spellbinder - Scallop Nestablities
Spellbinder - Round Nestablities
Bear Shaped Clear Stamps ( no brand - from a magazine)
CTMH Stamp Pad - Daisy white
Red and Green Ribbons
left-over cardstocks
"God Jul greetings" rubber stamps by Slojd o Detaljer
"Happy New Year " rubber stamps by Panduro
Promarkers to color stamp images
Martha Stewartt Edge Puncher - checker board
Pearl Maker - Gold and Silver
3D foam pads
light brown craft chalk


Sample of Back part is below.

0 comments:

Back to Top