0

3rd Day Challenge - VCMW : Unusual Shaped Card

Rules for the Day :
  1. is to make an unusual shape card WITHOUT using Cricut Machine or any Die-Cut Tool and commercial stencils or templates.
  2. stamping is a must.
Geez! This is like working and creating back in the old days were paper crafting is simply done by hand ... pencils ... and scissors.

Creating my own template is not a first time for me coz I have done own my diaper card and shoe case card this year:
http://jerosha.multiply.com/photos/album/109/Diaper_Cards_Inside_and_Out_D
http://jerosha.multiply.com/photos/album/108/Shoe_Case_Cards_and_The_Mice_..._Together

As always I had fun creating the 3rd challenge for the day. I really enjoyed stamping and coloring the dress .... adding crystals and ribbons. It was like during my college days in Fine Arts, when I had to design 12 textiles as part of my theses. We were required to make each design at 60 x 40 size illustration board and all drawn and hand painted!!!!

Anyway, here are the materials I used in creating the set of cards:
Kuretake cardstocks
Swiss Dots Cuttlebug Embossing Folder
Acrylic Stamps by: Mandy's Zoo, Inkadinkado, Printworks
ProMarker Pens : Lilac, Amethyst, Cinnamon, Emerald, Marsh Green, Agean
American Crafts Ribbon
Crystals
PearlMaker
Kuratake Eyelet

Haahahhahahahahahaha if you will look closely, the shape of my card is not perfect BUT i'm still proud of it coz the set was made with so much love, joy, and laughter.
Stamping the skirt is really an enjoyable moment for me =D



0 comments:

Back to Top