0

2nd Challenge - VCMW

Rules for the day: a Halloween or a Christmas Card using 1 image cut by Cricut Expression, 2 stamped images (colored, if possible) and 1 image cut using your Spellbinder dies. You are free to use any color scheme or any sketches that pleases you.

Whew!
When I read the rules for the 2nd day, it literally gave me shivers coz I only played with my cricut once and that was when I tried my SCAL. After that day I had no time to play more with my cricut :(

Being a not so "techy" person, I have no exact idea how the machine really works but I just have to try my best in order for me to complete the requirements for the day.

Materials Used:
Ornament Background Rubber Stamp by Panduro
Embossing Powder (Black)
Promarkers : ice grey 1, sandstone, blossom, maroon, and marsh green
Crystal beads for the christmas tree
(unbranded) Christmas sentiment clear stamp
Cricut Cartridge - Stretch Your Imagination
Spellbinders
SU Ticket Punch

Lessons I learned for the day:
1. It's so nice to color intricate images when the image has been embossed.

2. Know you cricut machine well en toto play, play, play.


0 comments:

Back to Top