0

Hello Kitty Envelop Cards

I bet all of us were once crazy over SANRIO products most especially the lovable and cutie Hello Kitty. Would you believe I still have my collection ... brought here in Sweden? hehehehehehehehehehe I was planning to give it to my daughter but got a son instead heheheheehehehhehe.

Creating these envelop cards made me smile from the start to finish, created midnight of July 30, 2009. I created these cards for 6 very special girls whom I never met (yet) but are all very dear to me. Some of them already celebrated their birthdays but some I believe will be celebrating. So, each envelop card pocket has a birthday greeting and the other pocket is filled with my gift(s).

I just got a word from the 6 girls sweet grandma that all girls so love the card especially the brooch that comes with each =O

By the way, just don't mind how I tied the ribbons. I did my best for an hour hahahahahahaha but only 1 card has the perfect ribbon. Geez! Need to practice again. It was a long time since I made cards :D

To see all six cards in details, click here =O

Materials Used:
Hello Kitty BookMarkers
Pearl Maker
Prima Flowers
Ordinary white a5 envelop
Stampin'Up Punchers : Ticket Punch and Round Tab Punch
Left-over cardstocks
1" Ribbon from Korea
Silver Glitters
Color Box Stamp Pad

0 comments:

Back to Top