0

The Daily Scrapper Issue #14 : Back To SChool and a Free Kit

Geez! I forgot to inform you guys while I was in Greece, the The Daily Scrapper Issue #14 is out! For this issue our theme is no other than "Back To School". I created something for my son's class and I hope you guys have the time to view it. Also, a dear friend and fellow crafter, Joan Switalski, also created a very cute project for the said issue :D

View our creations here :D


Of course TDS is giving away a digital kit. Although the Part 1 has expired, you may still download all the direct links posted. Then, hurry and download Part 2 which will end by 27 August 2009!

See the free kit below and I'm sure you will love it!

Here's the link to the page of free digital kit :D

Happy viewing!!!
Happy downloading!!! 

Happy crafting!!!

0 comments:

Back to Top