2

2 Transparency Cards

I have longing to make cards using transparencies since last year but with so many things to do I had to put it aside and wait for the day that I have the itching to make the cards. I'm really a baby when it comes to card making and I have been very honest to everyone about it. Yesterday, I took the plunge playing with my transparencies both ordinary and for color printing. It was kind'a difficult to play with the ordinary one but it came out just fine. The color printing transparency is much better to play with coz any ink will not blot or smudge at all BUT all in all it depends on what kind of approach one will be applying.





The first card I madeI used only cardstocks coz I was kind'a nervous to play with any inks. The flowery Retro cardstock is from DCWV which was adhered inside the card. It gave an effect that everything is adhered at the front page but it's not. Then I used the sentiment stamp #97608 from Inkadinkado. The wooden flower is a cute thing I saw while taking a walk one afternoon ... picked it up ... and saved for future use hihihihihihi. The blue dotted gingham ribbon is by American Crafts. Other cardstocks I used are just left-overs scattering around my craft room.












The second card I made I did try using Staz-On stamp pad then sentiments is by Inkadinkado #97608, too while the flourish stamp is once again by Inkadinkado. Flowers by no other than Prima Flowers :D












2 comments:

Unknown said...

Sooooooooo precious!
Congrats!!

JEROSHA ÄRETUN said...

Thanks CON for viewing and appreciating :D

Back to Top