0

Wooden Round Wall Clock

For the 16th day of National Craft Month, I created a wooden clock for my bestfriend Jing. We have been friends since we were 12 years old and we've been together through ups and downs in our lives.

The words Dream ... Believe ... Hope ... Imagine ... Laugh ... Enjoy are the words that one can describe on few things of what we do when we're together.

We DREAM together of many things and we BELIEVE that as long as we live we can always HOPE that God hears our desires. Then after we pray together, we IMAGINE that our wishes came true then we LAUGH so hard that tears run down our cheeks and we just simply ENJOY the moment of togetherness.

One of the things she likes is denims and colors white, red, green ..... and everything you see on the clock are few of her favorites (Yeah, that includes me hehehehehehhehehe). I miss her so much and only time can tell when we're gonna see each other again. Although we always talk over the phone like yesterday morning, but being with her is totally different and that's what I miss most. I felt so bad when I invited her to come to Sweden for a month or 2 and she has nothing to worry about coz we're gonna pay for everything, but she couldn't coz she has twins to take care of. The invitation is still open and anytime she decides to come, I will be the happiest woman on earth. Yesterday she said that when she goes back to US, then she can visit me here and the twins can stay with her husband in US. Ooooooooooohhhhhhhhhhhhh I can't wait for that day .... I'm so excited :D

Going back to the clock, the materials used are:
round wood
chipboards covered with dimensional magic
ladybugs and silver flowers
photo slide frame
min bottle cap
just rite stamps for the words giggle and friendship
butterfly sequins
Denim cardstock (no brand)
wooden red heart filled with crystal beads using dimensional magic

To see details on a closer look click this http://jerosha.multiply.com/photos/album/115/Wooden_Round_Clock

This is not my first time to create a clock, see my clocks created summer last year http://jerosha.multiply.com/photos/album/33/Altered_Art_Wall_Clock

0 comments:

Back to Top