0

Motherhood and Ultra Sound Digital Layouts

7th day of National Craft Month :D

For this day, I created 2 digital layouts that I plan to use / add in my pregnancy album. I have long been planning to finish my pregnancy album but all these time ... years it's just under my pending tray :(

I hope I will be able to finish the album within this craft month.

The Ultra Sound Pix of my unborn baby was taken May 19 of 2003 and my unborn child at that time is 4 months. When I saw my baby on the screen, tears rolled down my cheeks. I just couldn't believe that he's inside my womb ... alive .... and really sweet and cute. This shot is the best shot among the 5 pix taken. The first few shots taken, he was hidning ... shy to look at us hehehehehehehe. Then, I tried to hold my tummy and told him, to please just look even for a few seconds and mamma and pappa will surely be the happiest parents of the day. True enough, he heard me and looked at us and there the moment was captured.



The picture of me was taken exactly 2 months I gave birth. Eeeeeeeeeeeewwwwwwww, I'm so bloated hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha. I was really heavy during my pregnancy .. when I got married I was only 52 lbs then on my last month of pregnancy I was 82 lbs!!!!! It took me 3 1/2 years to lose the excess weight simply because I breastfed my son for exactly 3 years and diet is a big NO-NO. Now, I'm proud to say I'm 58lbs and still trying my best to be 52 or 54 lbs :D Ist it wishful thinking? hahahahahahahahaha

0 comments:

Back to Top