0

Mini Codes' Book

Ok for this 10th day of National Craft Month, I made a mini book where all my emails ... sites ... memberships ... favorite stores are written with passwords, too.

Hehehhehehehehhehehehehe I need some organizing in my world and I started with all important codes which I sometimes get confused or forgotten. It's a simple mini book and very handy :D I will tell my husband where I'm gonna keep it so that if someday I die suddenly without saying good-bye and thanks you to all of you, my DH will know the sites he has to pen using my codes. He will then inform you of my whereabouts :D

Now, remember the altered paper pins I made yesterday as my 9th entry? Well, 3 of those I used as sub-sub-dividers. I have to separate the Swedish to International otherwise I will still get confused hahahahahahahaha. For the sub-dividers, I just used once again left-over cardstocks then I used my DYMO to spell words : My Stores, Memberships, Webs and Emails, and Add-Ons :D

I used chipboards for back and front covers. Covered it with left-over B & W polka dots cardstock. Printed out a cute graphics then some areas I covered with Stickles. I tied ribbons after I punched the index cards and covers using Bind-It-All. I decided to use ring binders so I can easily remove or add pages. Oh, the flower die-cuts with the brad, I played with my spellbinders :D







0 comments:

Back to Top