0

Clean. Clean? Clean!!!!!

hahahahahahahahahahahahahaha finally I found the meaning of word clean hehehehehe but unfortunately up to this day I have not found the meaning of ORGANIZE :( I have looked in every dictionary plus in different languages but sad to say I have not encountered the word organize hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahah

This day, for the 21st day of National Craft Month, upon waking up and ate breakfast and checked emails and all my sites, I decided to clean few of my basic tools - the scissors and my cutting mats.

When was the last time I cleaned these things? Never is the answer hahahahahahahaha. Eversince I bought them, I used it immediately and never thought of cleaning them hahahahahahhaha. I bought these items last 2006, duh!!!!????? The picture below are the dirty ones. Just wanted to show you how overused and dirty my tools are :(

Now I feel proud coz I did some cleaning plus I even scrubbed my working table while drying the mats and scissors. Applaud ... appluad .... applaud! hehehehhehehehe

My husband was surprised hehehehehehhe and he really checked my room and said that on Monday we're gonna find items that I need to fix my room. I really need some things where I can store my things. He told me that he remembered very well when I started doing this crazy craft and all I had was my laptap and digital softwares plus printer and photo papers. I started digital scrapbooking coz at that time I was getting to know where to buy traditional materials and tools. Now, he can see that I have ssssssssssssoooooooooo much and he said I deserve a nice room coz he is totally impressed with my creations hahahahahahahaha. I guess he really loves me for saying those kind words hihihihihihihihihihii. Yup! I'm blushing again :D

With a little extra effort of cleaning my simple basic tools, I will be rewarded by my husband hahahahahahahahahahha. Now, I'm so damn determined to know the meaning of organization and maybe he will give me a big surprise hahahahahahahhaha. I actually took some pictures of my room so I can document BEFORE and AFTER story :D

So, fellow crafters, when was the last time you cleaned your basic tools or better yet your room?

Aw, please don't ask me how I organize my stuffs coz I have no idea what you're talking about hahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha. Give me some time and will get back to all of you as soon as I .... what's that word again? .....ah, yeah, organize hehehehehehhehehe :D

Gotta go :D Saturday means grocery and spend time with my parents-in-law till afternoon :D I really want Joseph to spend time with his grandparents coz they're old now and my son brings pride and joy to them. Besides, I have no parents anymore and so it will be good for Joseph to have memories with his living grandparents :D

Have a great week-end everyone!

Puss o kram, Jerosha

0 comments:

Back to Top