0

Altered Paper Clips and Embossed Papers

9th day of National Craft Month

Sad to say I did not spend much time in craft room today :( My husband practically dragged me to go shopping this day. I have been telling him that it's difficult for me to go shopping coz I have to remove layers of clothes before I can try on items ... thus tiring and time consuming hahahahahahhaha. Oh well, today, he drove me to the other side of the city and went to every shop in the mall hahahahahahaha. We ate lunch almost at 2pm then we went to my driving lessons. By 4pm I had to get my son in school then spend time with him a little before I can prepare dinner.

So, for the remaining hours that's left for me to beat the deadline, I just altered paper clips and embossed papers for 3 friends who have been longing to have the papers. I still owe them stamped images and maybe I can make that later when my son is asleep. That is, IF, i don't fall asleep with him hahahahahahahahahhaha. Luckily, I was able to borrow Swiss Dot Embossing folder from a friend yesterday when my son attended a birthday party. I so love this folder but difficult to find here. Can you imagine me how many swiss dots embossed papers I did today? hahahahahahahaha I practically did every color of cardstock that I have so in that way I have stocks hehehehehehehehhehehe.





I hope I will have more time tomorrow in my craft room :D

Good night everyone!

0 comments:

Back to Top